A space is my canvas.
Creative entrepreneur and founder of rental photo studio Atelier Oost Amsterdam: Roos Oosterbroek. Roos is multi-hyphen creative, published photographer and business mentor who loves to (re)decorate and watch others cook (before tasting). She even named her cat after her favorite food: taco.
One specific focus in business that didn’t work for Roos, creative entrepreneur in Amsterdam. Back in 2017, when Roos started her boutique agency fulltime, Roos worked as a freelancer from several brands.
In 2020, after C hits, she turned her business into a specific niche: entrepreneurs in interior. As interior decorating brands stole her heart back in 2014, when she started her career at fonQ.
Nowadays she works with women-led interior businesses to develop a thoughtful identity and bring the brand to the next level. Her best business case: Atelier Oost Amsterdam.
dRaw studio creates thoughtful brand identity design, based on the core of you and your business.
Boutique Agency dRaw scores a 9.4 out of 10. Check out what others say (100+ reviews).
In the past time, my work is published in several media.
- vtwonen | issue 5 2022
- Libelle Living | issue 2 2022
- Schöner Wohnen | issue 5 2021
- vtwonen | issue 05 2021
- COSY DE | issue 4 2021
- vtwonen | issue 02 2021
- ELLE Decoration | issue 2 2021
- vtwonen | issue 01 2021
- Lonely Planet Magazine | Zwier Havenhuisje
- Nouveau | Zwier Havenhuisje
- Hotbath | Binnenkijken bij Casabinus
- We are Travellers | Verliefd op Nederland
- Terra publishing | BALKON
- Freelancer Of The Year Awards | Finalist
- fonQ | Vind jouw MOOI
- Volkskrant Magazine | Balkonbar
- Flair | Balkonbar
- Zoom | Fashionfotografie
- fonQ | Binnenkijken bij Casabinus