Creative director from Amsterdam. Experienced brand designer and published interior photographer. Who loves to (re)decorate, cook and Mario Kart.
Let me introduce myself: my name is Roos. I’m a creative director with experience as art director for fonQ and senior graphic designer for CLUSE. In 2017 I started my own boutique agency studio, called dRaw. The studio is located in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Nowadays I work on brand design challenges for interior related businesses. My style is minimal, clean and balanced. I love white space, neutral colors and fonts that strangely work perfectly together. I work flexible, accurate and fast. Here you can find what others say about their experience with my studio.
Besides my passion for branding, I can lose my heart to great dishes and fluffy creatures. I even named my cat after my favorite food: Taco.
dRaw studio works thoughtful brand identity design, product photography and lifestyle video.
Check out some of the latest projects.
Boutique Agency dRaw scores a 9.4 out of 10.
Check out what others say (100+ reviews).
In the past time, my work is published in several media.
- Libelle Living | issue 2 2022
- Schöner Wohnen | issue 5 2021
- vtwonen | issue 05 2021
- COSY DE | issue 4 2021
- vtwonen | issue 02 2021
- ELLE Decoration | issue 2 2021
- vtwonen | issue 01 2021
- Lonely Planet Magazine | Zwier Havenhuisje
- Nouveau | Zwier Havenhuisje
- Hotbath | Binnenkijken bij Casabinus
- We are Travellers | Verliefd op Nederland
- Terra publishing | BALKON
- Freelancer Of The Year Awards | Finalist
- fonQ | Vind jouw MOOI
- Volkskrant Magazine | Balkonbar
- Flair | Balkonbar
- Zoom | Fashionfotografie
- fonQ | Binnenkijken bij Casabinus